Friday, October 7, 2016

Copyright

I know that things that are copyrighted cannot be used unless permission is given. I have never really looked into how this could affect me though. This did come up last week when a Facebook friend posted that Facebook had removed his opal video because of copyright issues. It definitely made me realize that I need to look into it to see how it may affect my jewelry business and posting my own videos and photos.

Learning more about copy right, I had the gist of what it means. But now that I know more information, I'm very intimidated about using things in my classroom. I know that I'm going to be really cautious when pulling resources to use. I don't understand how no one has talked to us or taught us some of this information - especially because we have been given PowerPoint assignments so frequently. They never told us to be careful about pulling images from google or to even be aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment